Leadership Fundamentals TA Summer School
Transactional Analysis Summer School
13 – 17 August 2012
Torquay £395 plus vat
Then this new programme is for you! Four days dedicated to exploring and enhancing leadership skills, beginning at 2pm on Monday afternoon and finishing at lunchtime on Friday.
The venue sits in a wooded valley, leading down to the sea surrounded by woodland walks and the marina, bars and cafes of Torquay a five minute drive away.
This programme focusses on the individual, giving you a unique opportunity to improve confidence, enhance competence and develop your knowledge and understanding of leadership in the wider context – whether that be organisational, educational, social or sport.
Using the tools, concepts and ethos of Transactional Analysis within a small group, you will leave understanding more about what drives you, what your values are, what holds you back and what to do about it.
This programme will enable participants to:
• Take a psychological approach to leadership
• Examine their personal motivators and drivers
• Take a meta perspective of their leadership style
• Explore the Leadership Fundamentals of authenticity, autonomy, accounting and action and apply to their own leadership style
• Discuss psychological hungers and the leadership role
• Apply the theories and constructs to their own leadership context
• Lead Self, Others and Performance
Managers, Trainers, Team Leaders
Coaches, Consultants, Facilitators
Teachers, Social workers, Youth workers
The TA Academy
Free DownloadFile Size: 211.39Kb # Downloads: 405
Leadership Fundamentals ...
Free DownloadFile Size: 191.5Kb # Downloads: 470
The Games Organisations Play - Seek and Destroy!
or email us